Jan 6, 2011

Surprise!

I bet you were not expecting a new blog post from but SURPRISE here I am!! Lots of new things in the works for Adorable Adornments this year and I am soooo excited. I took a little time (sort of) off during the Holidays to spend with my family. I am now back in full swing and ready for action!  I also had another Birthday while I was "off". Those darn things just wont go away no matter how well of a disguise you wear :/ Here is the good part for you peeps...Im having a Happy Birthday Raffle!! Winner will receive 2 Grab Bags valued at $10.00 each (combined value of $20.00) Raffle tickets can be purchased for $1.50 each.
Winner will be drawn via Random.org on Saturday January 22  (time tba)

Winner will be notified via email

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on Making Friends Sunday, don't forget to add your blog to the link so that people follow you :)

    www.theloveliveshere.com

    ReplyDelete