Aug 22, 2010

It's that time of year already?!?!

I cant believe Halloween is right around the corner! From September through February are my favorite months...You see here in the Valley of California the heat finally begins to dip below the 100 mark for long enough to allow us to forget about our HOT, DRY, summer. We don't yet put away our shorts and flip flops though...That will come with time ( October-November). All those comfy sweaters begin to reappear as we all make our way to Back to School Nights, Football games, Holidays and the warm coziness time with friends and family.
I did receive my Fighting Illini ribbon and let me just say...IT ROCKS!!! On that note I am putting together a order for some wonderful fall baubles and ribbons.  Any requests???

***FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS PLACED
8/22/2010-8/28/2010**

No comments:

Post a Comment